Below is a summary of rules you need to follow if you want to have an account on this server of Mastodon:
We do not tolerate discriminatory behaviour and content promoting or advocating the oppression of members of marginalised groups.
We do not tolerate threatening behaviour, stalking, and doxxing.
We do not tolerate harassment, including brigading, dogpiling, or any other form of contact with a user who has stated that they do not wish to be contacted.
We do not tolerate mobbing, including name-calling, intentional misgendering or deadnaming.
We do not tolerate violent nationalist propaganda, Nazi symbolism or promoting the ideology of National Socialism.
We do not tolerate conspiracy narratives or other reactionary myths supporting or leading to the above-mentioned (and/or similar) behavior.
Actions intended to damage this instance or its performance may lead to immediate account suspension.
Content that is illegal in Germany will be deleted and may lead to immediate account suspension.
Kakampinks is a decentralized Twitter alternative for like-minded people who believes in meritocracy and denounces fascism, cronyism, corruption and anarcho-communism. This service is provided by Berlin-based programmer Ben Adrian Sarmiento and it is hosted in Germany.
The service can be used free of charge. The service operator is free to adjust the service at any time and in any way or to discontinue it completely. There is no right to continue the service without a separate written agreement with the service operator. These freedoms are limited by the following restrictions:
- The service remains free of charge for users.
- An abandonment of the service will be announced at least 3 months in advance, so that users have the possibility to transfer their account to another server
The service operator reserves the right to moderate, block or delete content and user accounts if they violate German and European Union law or the terms and conditions mentioned above. This includes, but is not limited to, the publication of posts with the following content:
- discriminatory, insulting or otherwise derogatory statements
- hostility against dissidents or against religions or their followers
- call for or reproduction of criminal offences
- pornographic content or the mediation of sexual contacts
- mass contributions for commercial or political advertising purposes
- promotions for regionally restricted services related to regions beyond the greater Berlin/Brandenburg area
advertising and/or linking to external services that provide activities and content that violate these rules.
We respect the freedom of speech and we intend users to enjoy and be responsible with it.